Saturday, February 2, 2013

Introduction



Hey everyone and anyone! I've started a blog as a diary to help record all the things and people that inspire me. I am constantly feeding my addiction to vintage clothing and housewares through internet inspiration and finding things I have found in thrift stores or flea markets. After years of collecting I have decided to sell a lot of my precious finds on etsy --->  http://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertFlea
 I also have a great passion for finding thrown out vintage goods and giving them a new purpose, either by cleaning them up a bit or altering them in different ways to give them an entirely different use. I plan to post all the new things I find and alterations I make as well as ways to incorporate vintage goods and clothing into contemporary life. Thanks for reading! 

Sara
<-- Desert Flea -->