Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Vintage Street Style

Some inspiring vintage related street fashion...


Working the red hair in an amazing dress... kooky but still cool. Photograph by Garance Dore.



Canadian Tuxedo? Dapper.



70's praire dress done right. 


THIS is how you wear patterns. Keep it simple, but don't be afraid to mix it up. 


Those shoes. Those pants. That scarf. 

If this is the same guy as above then man, does he know how to pick a suit. When did men stop wearing suits on an everyday (or every other day) basis? They just look so good and when you look good you exude self respect and confidence. There is nothing more attractive than that.


 Channeling Diane Keaton with a cute tomboyish look.


Sweet sixties dress updated with a bright hat.


I don't even know what the front of this outfit looks like, but I know it look good!


I never knew that I needed a hat like that until I saw this picture. Not to mention everything else she is wearing. 






...More street fashion coming soon!


(I do not claim credit to the photos in this post. Some were taken by Garance Dore, The Sartorialist Blog, and others were found on pinterest)